CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Select Job Type
OCPL AD ( 9.12.2016)
TENURE OF ENGAGEMENT
1. The above positions are on short-term contract basis for a period of 3 years . However, the engagement will come to an end on completion of the Project/Program. The tenure will be reviewed yearly . Depending upon the performance and Company’s requirement, the tenure shall be terminated/extended .
PLACE OF POSTING
1. The place of positing of the selected candidates will be at Hemgir, Dist.- Sundargarh, Odisha.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
1. The candidates selected shall be taken on CTC basis depending upon the qualification and experience.
2. Apart from CTC outstation travel expenses as applicable to the respective grade of OCPL will be admissible. During local tours (areas near place of posting) one will be entitled for only D.A. & T.A.
METHOD OF SELECTION
1. Selection process will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and/or Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
1. The applications for selection to the above posts will be accepted ONLINE through our recruitment website,
2. The website will remain open for submission of applications from
10AM of 12.12.2016 till 10PM of the last date i.e.26.12.2016
3. Shortlisted candidates will submit the self attested copies of the following certificates in proper and valid formats, at the time of Interview – a) Date of Birth (Xth Marksheet) (b) Qualification – Graduation, Post Graduation marksheets of all semesters with certificates,as applicable (c) Experience Certificates – Job experience certificates from current/previous Employers. In case the candidates is unable to provide this at the time of Interview, Appointment letter from the employers along with last pay slip can be enclosed. However, appointment is subject to producing Experience Certificate at the time of reporting for joining. (d) Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable) (e) Disability Certificate( if applicable) (f) Discharge Certificate Ex-Servicemen if applicable (g) J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable) (h) Last Pay Slip Copy.
1. Candidates called for Interview for the above positions will be reimbursed to & fro travelling expenses as per the TA rule of the company from their starting station or mailing address, within India, whichever is nearer to the place of Interview, by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
2. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria or meeting the Job requirements does not entitle the candidates to be called for Telephonic/Final Interview.
3. Management reserves the right not to fill some/any/all positions so advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
4. Candidates applying for an advertised position but having relevant work experience more or less than the prescribed experience for that position may be considered for suitable higher/lower level, if they meet all other requirements.
5. The candidates finally selected needs to be medically fit as per company’s Medical Standards.
6. Furnishing of wrong/ incomplete/false information will lead to disqualification of the candidates and OCPL shall not be responsible for any consequences of furnishing such wrong/incomplete/false information. In case any shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her services will summarily terminated.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
No Job Found
Copyright © 2016
Odisha Coal and Power Limited
All rights reserved.