- Share Holders’ Agreement signed among OPGC, OHPC and OCPL in the presence of Hon’ble Minister of State for Energy, Electronics & IT (Independent Charge), Govt. of Odisha, Sri. Pranaba Prakash Das on 21st April, 2016.
- Mining Lease for Manoharpur coalmine executed.
- Construction of R&R colony Phase-I completed in all aspects, which is having 240 houses along with basic amenities like School building, Market place, Water supply system to each individual houses, Community Centre, Temple, Veterinary Centre, Training centre & Dispensary etc.
- Shifting of Project Displaced Families (PDFs) to the R&R Colony Phase-I is largely completed (228 out of 244 families as on August 2018.
- Contract for construction of Coal Handling Plan awarded and site work commenced.
- Mine Plan (Revision-II) and Mine Closure Plan approved.
- Selection process of Mine Operator for Manoharpur Coal Mine (10 years) have been completed. Agreement signed with the Contractor on 31st August, 2018.