- Hero-tolerance for any deviation from safety norms is a policy that is like a core value for us at OCPL and we never compromise on this value of ours.
- All employees including above all those at the work sites undergo training for safety measures to be taken; the focus is on safety awareness. The workers at the site are provided with PPE (personal protective equipments).
- There is a continual communication of information on safety to employees at all levels reinforcing the perception of risk associated with various activities and operations.
- All the contractors are made to sign the safety agreement for the various risks associated with their activities.
- OCPL organizes events like Fire and Safety Week, Traffic Awareness Week etc at appropriate intervals.
- Regular safety audits are carried out by the safety engineers and executives.